Kristen Bell's Self Magazine Interview

Kristen Bell
Kristen Bell
Kristen Bell
Kristen Bell
Kristen Bell

On her favorite exercise move:
“Here’s the one that packs the most punch. I call it The Bowler: Stand with your feet hip-width apart, and bend slightly at the waist, holding a 5-pound weight in your right hand. Squat, then swing your right hand up and left, across your body, and sweep your right foot to the left behind you, as if you’re bowling. Do about eight on each side. It’s amazing for the butt cheeks!”

On how she splurges:
“Salted chocolate drives me wild. I’m not a big spender, but I do like buying kitchen tools. I’ve ordered all the ways you can cut a strawberry and that ring to cook an egg in a heart shape.”

On her favorite way to relax:
“I love to cook. I have a tiny Italian grandmother inside me. If someone walks in, I’m like, “Let me make you a sandwich!” We all have a giving-love language and a receiving-love language. I show love by cooking. When people have patience with me, I feel so loved. Dax is extremely patient with me.”

On what she eats, seeing that she’s a vegetarian:
“I’ve been a vegetarian since I was 11, because I couldn’t understand why if we didn’t eat the dog I should eat a burger. I love animals, and I stand by my values. So in the morning, I have an apple and, if we have leftover pizza, I scrape the toppings into egg whites. Pizza eggs are better than you can imagine! For lunch, I’ll have a big salad and a veggie burger. I’m a fan of multicourse dinners. Last night, I made brussels sprouts baked with balsamic vinegar, grapes and walnuts; butternut squash ravioli; and a “garbage disposal” salad, which is everything in the veggie and fruit drawers: lentils, spinach, romaine, blueberries, cucumbers, raspberries, almonds, carrots and avocado. Literally anything. You don’t even need a dressing because there are so many tastes.”

On whether she or Dax is the better biker:
“There’s no comparison! I can barely walk in a straight line, let alone move in one when I’m on a vehicle that has wheels. Dax grew up as a dirt biker. He’s always doing tricks that terrify me. Even so, we ride to brunch or dinner or ice cream all the time.”

source :
- celebrity-diets.org

0 comments:

Post a Comment